We enable you to make use of the following functionalities via this website:
- Analysis and support of recruiting processes without performance evaluation
- Video / Audio - Recording function for job interviews and for training purposes
- Evaluation of soft skills based on gestures, facial expressions and language of the applicants
- Assignment / matching of previously defined criteria to jobs
The provision of corresponding functionalities corresponds to the purposes of the processing. In addition, personal data are processed for the purpose of matching applicants, facilitating the search for and contact by interested parties.
3.2 Technical data if visiting our website
When you visit our website, our servers store the access in a so-called log file. The following technical data is collected automatically and without your intervention, as is the case with every connection to a web server:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the requesting computer
- the name of the owner of the IP address range (usually your Internet access provider)
- the date and time of access
- the website from which the access was made (referrer URL), if applicable with the search word used
- the name and URL of the retrieved file
- the status code (e.g. error message)
- the operating system of your computer
- the browser you are using (type, version and language)
- the transmission protocol used (e.g. HTTP/1.1)
- if applicable, your user name from a registration/authentication
This data is collected and processed for the purpose of enabling the use of our website (connection establishment), ensuring and increasing the system security and stability of our systems and offers, analyzing the use of our offers and services, collecting general demographic information and enabling the optimization of our Internet offer (in particular, but not exclusively, product improvements, marketing measures, target group-specific advertising, etc.), as well as for internal statistical purposes.
We do not identify you as a website user unless you have a user account and are registered.
3.3 Opening a user account
In order to obtain services via our website, you must open a user account. Which data is collected when opening a user account can be seen from the input form provided for this purpose, whereby it is indicated which information is mandatory and which information can be provided voluntarily. For example, the following information can be requested and processed:
- First name and surname
- Complete postal address (home, delivery and/or billing address)
- Telephone number(s)
- E-mail address(es)
- Credit card and account information (depending on the selected payment method)
- Language preferences
- Information about subscribed newsletters or other advertising
In order to use certain functionalities of this website, information is required from you so that we can offer and provide you with the services of this website. This includes in particular:
- Information about your personal and professional skills (e.g. professional and educational background, completed training and courses, language skills, etc.)
- Video / Audio - Recording function for job interviews
- Information about preferences, wishes and expectations for a job
We use this information for the processing and administration of our digital offers, in particular for the
- Analysis and support of recruiting processes without performance evaluation
- Evaluation of soft skills on the basis of gestures, facial expressions and language of the applicants in video recordings
- Assignments based on analysis results and defined criteria to jobs or with employers or recruiters
With the help of the user account, we would like to provide you with protected and direct access to your basic data stored with us. You can view data about your completed, open and recently sent submissions and created documents (e.g. CV, resume) and manage your address data, bank details and newsletter.
We use the personal data for the processing and administration of our digital offers, for checking the plausibility of the data entered, i.e. for the establishment, content, processing and amendment of the contractual relationships concluded with you via your user account and, in the case of chargeable services, for proper invoicing.
With your confirmation at the conclusion of the opening or at the mutation of your details, you guarantee the correctness of the content of the details you have provided. You are obliged to treat the personal access data to the user account confidentially and not to make them accessible to any unauthorized third party. We cannot accept any liability for misused passwords unless we are responsible for the misuse.
3.4 Use of the website with a user account
Furthermore, we collect data for statistical reasons if you have a user account and are logged in to enable the smooth functioning of the website as well as for the analysis, optimization and personalization of the use of our offers and services. Thus, we collect data on whether and how you use our digital offers, in particular which functions and which content you perceive and how.
3.5 Contract data
Contract data is personal data that is generated in connection with the conclusion or execution of a contract, e.g. information on the conclusion of the contract or information on customer satisfaction. In this context, we process the personal data required for the conclusion, execution or termination of a contract. This includes in particular:
- Contact details (e.g. first name, last name, address, e-mail address, etc.) as well as billing and delivery address
- E-mail address
- Information on the initiation and conclusion of contracts, e.g. date of conclusion of the contract, information from the application process and information on the contract in question (e.g. type and duration);
- about the processing and administration of contracts (e.g. contact details, delivery addresses, deliveries made or failed and payment information);
- in connection with customer service and assistance with technical matters;
- about our interactions with you (if applicable, a history with corresponding entries);
Depending on the selected payment option, such as invoice, credit card or PayPal, the payment and thus also the processing of personal and payment data can take place via the corresponding payment system of the respective provider. In each case, the data protection provisions of the respective payment system provider also apply.
If you are registered and have a user account, we may store your personal data in the user account for the next purchase or contract conclusion. In particular, we store all information about your current and previous purchases and contract conclusions, i.e. the products, the services, the number of products and services per purchase, the payment amount. This data is used for analysis purposes (cf. para. 3.6).
3.6 Processing for marketing and analysis purposes; profiling
Our aim is to continuously improve the digital offers provided to you and to make them more needs-oriented and secure or to send you personalized advertising.
In some cases, your personal data is processed automatically in order to evaluate certain personal aspects (so-called profiling). Profiling is used by us in particular to be able to inform and advise you specifically about certain services or products from us.
For this purpose, user-specific historical and future data that we have at our disposal or will collect in the future can be linked with each other on an ongoing basis using various analysis tools, and user behaviour can be analyzed, aggregated, pseudonymized or anonymized across all offers. To improve our database, we may consult publicly available data or data from third-party providers. For example, the following customer activities may be processed:
- Contract data (including date of contract, type of contract, content of contract; contractual partner; term of contract; value of contract; claims asserted under contract)
- Usage information (including date, time, type, quantity and value of services requested or purchased; shopping cart; abandoned shopping cart; payment methods used; payment point; purchase history)
- Customer service information (including complaints, warranty claims, delivery information)
- Session data relating to visits to our Internet pages, apps for mobile devices or offers on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks (including duration and frequency of visits, language and country preferences, information about browser and computer operating system, Internet protocol addresses, search terms and search results; ratings given)
- Location-based data when using mobile devices, if you have activated location sharing
- Communications via phone or e-mail
The knowledge gained from your use of our offer may be used and exploited by other participating companies as part of the analysis of user behaviour.
3.7 Contact and correspondence
We process personal data that you provide to us when you contact us via a contact form or by email, for example by submitting personal data to us. We ask you to use your discretion in determining what data you wish to disclose to us through these means of communication.
Your personal data is processed by us for the purpose of answering your request, for quality assurance or optimization of our service offer as well as for technical administration.